Steve Adubato goes One-on-One with Michellene Davis, Esq., president of Executive Women of New Jersey, to discuss men and women’s leadership styles and how female executives are more likely to be consensus-builders.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA Challenges Constitutionality of Extended Business Closure Orders
- NJBIA, Other Groups Call on Congress to Advance Infrastructure Framework
- NJBIA’s Cantor Discusses DEP Trucks, Flood Hazard Rules on ‘Jersey Matters’ This Weekend
- NJBIA Urges Support for Excellence in Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Act
- 56% of Americans Support More Regulation of Technology Companies