Senate Labor Committee Meeting – Monday, June 11, 2018 at 10 a.m.
The following bills are scheduled to be considered by the Senate Labor Committee on Monday, June 11 at 10 a.m. in the 1st Floor, Committee Room 6, State House Annex.
- S-1046: (Vitale/Gopal) – Concerns unemployment compensation and labor disputes.
- S-1317: (Ruiz) – Revises law concerning temporary disability leave.
- S-1526: (Gill) – Prohibits severance pay agreements from barring certain employee claims against employer.
- S-2188: (Bucco) – Concerns notification of employees of procedures for wage claims.
- S-2388: (Singleton) – Concerns labor contractors.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.