The governor today signed S-158(Madden Cruz-Perez)/A-3631 (Quijano, Schaer) into law, which extends eligibility for the existing Angel Investor tax credit to the holding companies of qualified New Jersey emerging technology companies. Previously, investors had to provide funding directly to the subsidiary in order to obtain the tax credit. Additionally, the law allows owners of S corporations that make qualifying investments in small high-tech companies to claim the Angel Investor Tax Credit on their personal income tax returns.
Related News & Media
- Bill Easing Development of Offshore Wind Signed into Law
- NJBIA’s Siekerka Featured on this Weekend’s ‘Think Tank with Steve Adubato’
- Novartis Embarks on 10-Year Pledge to Create Solutions for Health Equity
- Buteas Maintains Need for Hiring Help in NJ Spotlight News Report
- NJBIA Accepting Applications for Government Affairs Internship