The governor today signed S-158(Madden Cruz-Perez)/A-3631 (Quijano, Schaer) into law, which extends eligibility for the existing Angel Investor tax credit to the holding companies of qualified New Jersey emerging technology companies. Previously, investors had to provide funding directly to the subsidiary in order to obtain the tax credit. Additionally, the law allows owners of S corporations that make qualifying investments in small high-tech companies to claim the Angel Investor Tax Credit on their personal income tax returns.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA: Spend Fed Relief Funds on Pro-growth Initiatives to Get Economy Back on Track
- NJ Business Leaders Discuss How COVID-19 Impacted Small Business with Steve Adubato
- Shore Business Owners Say Hiring Crisis Is Worsening
- Study: Training Opportunities Helps in Retention of Young Manufacturing Workers
- NJ101.5 to Present Town Hall on Hiring Challenges, Thursday, July 29