The governor today signed S-158(Madden Cruz-Perez)/A-3631 (Quijano, Schaer) into law, which extends eligibility for the existing Angel Investor tax credit to the holding companies of qualified New Jersey emerging technology companies. Previously, investors had to provide funding directly to the subsidiary in order to obtain the tax credit. Additionally, the law allows owners of S corporations that make qualifying investments in small high-tech companies to claim the Angel Investor Tax Credit on their personal income tax returns.
Related News & Media
- Siekerka: Proposed Federal CBT Increase Would Be Disaster for NJ Manufacturers
- Gen Z Plans to Holiday Shop on Instagram, Other Social Media Apps
- Murphy Talks Leadership, COVID Nursing Home Deaths and Tax Policies with Steve Adubato
- NJEDA Reminds Angel Investors of Upcoming Tax Credit Deadline
- Manufacturing Output Dips at US Factories