Assembly Labor Committee – Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 10 a.m.
The following bills are scheduled to be considered by the Assembly Labor Committee on Thursday, June 14 at 10 a.m. on the 4th Floor, Committee Room 15, State House Annex.
- A-2762: (Greenwald) – Revises law concerning temporary disability leave.
- A-2764: (Greenwald; DeAngelo) – Requires Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development to design and make available to public a webinar on TDI, family temporary disability leave, and family leave.
- A-3861: (Quijano; DeAngelo; Giblin) – Concerns unemployment compensation and labor disputes.
- A-3975: (Quijano; Giblin; Downey) – Revises law concerning family leave, temporary disability and family temporary disability leave, and domestic or sexual violence safety leave.
- A-4118: (Swain; Tully) – Permits individuals to submit TDI and family temporary disability leave claims to DOLWD prior to commencement of leave under certain circumstances and requires timely payment of benefits for such claims.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.