Ray Cantor, vice president of government affairs for the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, told The Center Square that the governor’s Energy Master Plan “seeks to not only transform the electrical grid to ‘clean’ sources by essentially eliminating natural gas, it also seeks to electrify the building and transportation sectors.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA Challenges Constitutionality of Extended Business Closure Orders
- NJBIA, Other Groups Call on Congress to Advance Infrastructure Framework
- NJBIA’s Cantor Discusses DEP Trucks, Flood Hazard Rules on ‘Jersey Matters’ This Weekend
- NJBIA Urges Support for Excellence in Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Act
- 56% of Americans Support More Regulation of Technology Companies