Ray Cantor, vice president of government affairs for the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, told The Center Square that the governor’s Energy Master Plan “seeks to not only transform the electrical grid to ‘clean’ sources by essentially eliminating natural gas, it also seeks to electrify the building and transportation sectors.
Related News & Media
- NJ One-Stop Career Centers Reopen for Appointments Only
- Post Your Photos, Videos Shopping at Family Businesses
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22
- Siekerka Warns about Listing Vaccination Status on Resumes