Now in its 10th year, this annual fundraiser helps MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper Medical Center fund its programs for combating breast and gynecological cancer.
This year, the foundation intends to raise $1 million.
Also, Congratulations to the 2019 Pink Roses Teal Magnolias Heroes:
- Danielle Behrens, hematologist/medical oncologist and Assistant Professor of Medicine CMSRU
- Anthony Dragun, chairman & chief of Radiation Oncology and professor of Radiation Oncology CMSRU
- Marjan Koch, hematologist/medical oncologist
- Lauren Krill, gynecologic oncologist
- Bonnie Mehr, director of Integrative Oncology Services and director of the Dr. Diane Barton Complementary Medicine Program.
The event will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill.
Go here for more information.