NJBIA has pulled together a coalition of 40 (and counting) business organizations that are proposing a wide range of detailed policy initiatives that will be necessary for New Jersey to begin the economic recovery from the Coronavirus Pandemic. Check out the op-ed published in the Asbury Park Press and be sure to examine the policy document that accompanies it.
Related News & Media
- NJ Adds 10K Jobs, Unemployment Dips to 6.3%
- IRS Reminds Employers of W-2 Filing Deadline
- Reed Smith Volunteers to Help Taxpayers File for Earned Income Tax Credit
- More than 360 Attend NJ Pathways Virtual Meeting, Led by NJCCC and NJBIA
- Taking the BAIT – Tax Savings for Pass-through Businesses Expands