A recent Accenture survey on employer-sponsored health and wellness (H&W) programs found that 82 percent of workers want H&W plans, but say what their employers are offering doesn’t meet their lifestyle needs. That’s why employers are now increasingly looking outside of traditional health plans for health and wellness services that employees can more easily utilize on mobile apps, computers and phones. In fact, 44 percent of employers reported they used a third-party vendor to support their wellness program, up from 18 percent over the course of a year.
Related News & Media
- Video: Don’t Forget to Shop Local this Small Business Saturday!
- Pandemic’s Impact on Newark’s Economic Development Discussed on ‘One-on-One with Steve Adubato’
- Reminder: NJDOL Allowing Employers to Report Work Refusals
- Blue Foundry Bank Announces Grand Opening of Jersey City Branch
- “Investing in Cryptocurrency” Webinar to be Held on Dec. 7