A recent Accenture survey on employer-sponsored health and wellness (H&W) programs found that 82 percent of workers want H&W plans, but say what their employers are offering doesn’t meet their lifestyle needs. That’s why employers are now increasingly looking outside of traditional health plans for health and wellness services that employees can more easily utilize on mobile apps, computers and phones. In fact, 44 percent of employers reported they used a third-party vendor to support their wellness program, up from 18 percent over the course of a year.
Related News & Media
- NJ’s COVID Waiver of Remote Worker Tax Rule Ending Oct. 1
- What NJ Businesses Need to Know about Employing Minors
- Another Wall Street Credit Rating Agency Upgrades NJ’s Outlook to ‘Positive’
- Highway Use Taxes on Heavy Trucks, Buses Due Aug. 31
- NJBIA’s Siekerka, Emigholz Named to Insider NJ’s Top 100 NJ Policymakers List