Please join us on Friday, February 23 at 9:00 a.m. for our first Virtual NJBIA Energy and Environment Policy Committee Meeting of the year being held online via Zoom video conferencing.
As always, there are many issues to discuss and excellent speakers lined up. While we are still confirming a legislative speaker, the agenda includes the following presentations:
– Sustainable building envelopes:
- Danial Hadizadeh, Mitrex
– Oil Production in Guyana, on the ground analysis:
- Andrew Sinclair, ExxonMobil
– Low Carbon Fuel Standard (S-2425):
- Liat Carlyle, Earth Finance
- Cristina Cornejo, Neste
- Tim Zenk, Earth Finance
NJBIA will also be providing a legislative and regulatory update during the meeting. If you have any matters you would like to have covered at this meeting, please email Ray Cantor at email@example.com. I look forward to seeing everyone there.