Did you know that 50% of businesses fail in the first year, and only 9% of small businesses reach an annual revenue of one million dollars?
Join us for the February Business Growth Roundtable for an exclusive Roundtable event featuring Scott Weintraub, a businessman who not only beat the odds but turned a plateaued business into a success story of 10x growth!
During our webinar, you will:
• Discover how Scott revitalized a 7-year-old business that had plateaued for 4 years.
• Learn the actionable steps he took to implement “The Rockefeller Habits” and propel the business to a remarkable 10X growth.
• Gain insights into the pivotal moment when Scott strategically sold 2/3 of the company, paving the way for a comfortable retirement.
• Uncover the decision-making process and the factors that contributed to this life-changing financial outcome.
The beauty of Scott’s journey lies in its replicability. This talk isn’t just a success story; it’s a roadmap for many businesses. Scott provides specific examples and tactical solutions on how to apply “The Rockefeller Habits” to foster growth in your own company.
This webinar is ideal for:
• Business owners and leaders
• Sales professionals
• Marketing professionals
• Business development professionals
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain invaluable insights from Scott Weintraub’s journey — a story of growth, strategic decision-making, and financial success. Reserve your spot now and take the first step towards transforming your business!
Meet Our Featured Speaker
Scott Weintraub, is the founder/co-founder of multiple multi-million-dollar companies. He co-authored a book, has written many industry articles, was an Honorable Mention for the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and has appeared on CNBC. Scott started his career as a Fortune 500 employee at Procter and Gamble and ended his Fortune 500 career at Pfizer as a Marketing Director, before starting his own marketing company. Scott spends his winters in Sarasota, FL and his summers at the New Jersey Shore.