According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, older workers (age 55 and over) incurred 56% more fatal work injuries in 2017 than in 1992 even as the overall number of work fatalities decreased by 17%. This could be because the number of older American workers more than doubled from 1992 to 2017.
Related News & Media
- Bill Easing Development of Offshore Wind Signed into Law
- NJBIA’s Siekerka Featured on this Weekend’s ‘Think Tank with Steve Adubato’
- Novartis Embarks on 10-Year Pledge to Create Solutions for Health Equity
- Buteas Maintains Need for Hiring Help in NJ Spotlight News Report
- NJBIA Accepting Applications for Government Affairs Internship