According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, older workers (age 55 and over) incurred 56% more fatal work injuries in 2017 than in 1992 even as the overall number of work fatalities decreased by 17%. This could be because the number of older American workers more than doubled from 1992 to 2017.
Related News & Media
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22
- Siekerka Warns about Listing Vaccination Status on Resumes
- NJBIA, NJCCC Request Governor to Sign Basic Skills Bill
- Pew Research: US Household Growth over Last Decade Lowest Ever Recorded