On this past weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” New Jersey’s top business leaders discuss recommendations on how to responsibly use $6.4 billion in funding that is coming to the state via the American Rescue Plan.
Speakers on the broadcast include:
- Joel Bloom, President, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Bernie Corrigan, President, IBEW Local 102
- John Harmon, President and CEO, African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
- Christina Renna, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- Ralph Albert Thomas, CEO and Executive Director, New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Libby Vinson, Senior Vice President, Association Business Solutions
Also on this past weekend’s episode, a video spotlight on the Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute, an NJBIA New Good Neighbor Award winner.
The entire broadcast can be found here.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that can be viewed at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday on News 12+, which is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey.
To see all past episodes of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” click here.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.