This weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” features coverage of NJBIA’s recent Hiring Crisis press conference, which included a solution-based discussion with business owners and business leaders on how to address the continuing hiring challenges faced by New Jersey employers.
Presenters included on the episode include:
- Michele Siekerka, NJBIA President and CEO
- Vicki Clark, Cape May County Chamber of Commerce and New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Densie Beckson, Vice President, Morey’s Piers
- Ferlanda Fox Nixon, Policy Chief, African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
- Joe Palmisano, owner of Four Seasons Diner and Joe Bella’s Italian Kitchen in Toms River
- Ralph Wolff, owner of Jersey Coast Appliance in Toms River
- Alli O’Neill, manager of Colonial Bakery, Lavallette and Mueller’s Bakery in Bay Head
- Karyn Serrano-Jarzyk, owner of Kiddie Academy, Runnemede
Also on this weekend’s episode, NJBIA Vice President of Strategic Partnerships Kate Conroy discusses some upcoming NJBIA networking events in her new “Boots on the Ground” segment.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that airs on News 12+ at 9:30 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
News 12+ is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey, or you can stream it live here.