NJBIA’s Ray Cantor recently explained to NJBIZ how some of the coronavirus relief funding in the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Stabilization (CARES) Act can help independent contractors and the self-employed.
Related News & Media
- More than 360 Attend NJ Pathways Virtual Meeting, Led by NJCCC and NJBIA
- Taking the BAIT – Tax Savings for Pass-through Businesses Expands
- Reed Smith Volunteers to Help Taxpayers File for Earned Income Tax Credit
- NJBIA Says New Laws Signed Today Hurt NJ Affordability, Competitiveness
- Tax Foundation: NJ Corporate Income Tax Highest in US