Integris, a leading IT managed service provider, is offering business owners an opportunity to network and learn from tech industry experts, cybersecurity professionals and other business leaders during “Integris Inspire” events that kick off this month in Princeton and Woodbridge.
These are the first two in a series of nationwide Integris Inspire events offering the best strategic technology advice to show businesses how to maximize their IT strategy and put safeguards in place to protect their online environment. These free educational events will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Feb. 27 in Princeton and Feb. 29 in Woodbridge.
The comprehensive, daylong program is open to any New Jersey area business leader who wants to learn about essential cybersecurity initiatives, new products on the horizon, and best practices that will prepare their business for the future. There is no charge to attend, but pre-registration is required because seats are filling quickly.
Discussion topics include:
- New threat vectors that have opened because of artificial intelligence (AI) AI and what businesses can do about it.
- How the compliance landscape has changed, and what cybersecurity “best practices” look like today.
- How to future-proof your organization’s backup and disaster recovery programs, and how to know what to invest in these efforts.
- The new areas of cyber risk that insurers will be looking at, and what business owners will have to do in the future to qualify for coverage.
- How to mitigate threats posed by the increase in remote work and remote access.
To learn more and sign up to attend either event, go to Integris’ website here. There will be nine more Integris Inspire events between March and October in various U.S. cities.
Integris is a national managed IT service provider based in Cranbury that is dedicated to helping small and mid-sized companies power their success through technology. Through its growing network of local service offices and gold-level partnerships with technology vendors, Integris provides companies with comprehensive and a la carte system platform management that’s responsive, secure, regulation ready, and tailored to their industry vertical. An NJBIA member that appears regularly on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies, Integris is backed by private equity firm Frontenac.