The ManufactureNJ Talent Network is hosting a South Region Targeted Industry Partnership (TIP) meeting for the following counties Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem.
Manufacturers are encouraged to attend and participate in one of three committees, Needs Assessment, Pathway Development, and Outreach.
June 1, 2017
3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
Salem County Vocational Technical School
Why get involved:
ROI for Businesses to Join TIPs
- Become an industry champion and receive priority on applications for Department of Labor state training grants.
- Access the Targeted Industry Partnership fund (TIP fund), which will support an implementation of the strongest workforce investment ideas that you will be helping to develop.
- Spearhead discussion on the priorities of your industry with business, workforce, education, and state officials to shape the future of your industry.
- Network with regional businesses in your industry to promote innovation, collaboration, and efficiency.
- Help identify workforce needs and common skill gaps to determine in-demand skills, abilities, and credentials and develop a workforce strategy to satisfy workforce needs and close skill gaps.
Any questions feel free to email email@example.com