Oct. 17 is the last day to register to vote in the New Jersey General Election. Oct. 31 is the deadline to apply for a mail-in ballot for the Nov. 7 election. New Jersey and Virginia are the only two states in the country to have elections for governor and the legislature this year. Among the contested races in the legislature this year are five open Senate seats and 11 open seats in the General Assembly, where incumbents are not running. For more information on voting in New Jersey, visit here.
Related News & Media
- U.S. Senate Vote Paves Way for Infrastructure Bill to Advance
- SBA Opening Online Portal to Speed PPP Loan Forgiveness to Small Businesses
- Siekerka: Post-Pandemic Workforce Needs to ‘Skill Up’
- NJBIA: Spend Fed Relief Funds on Pro-growth Initiatives to Get Economy Back on Track
- NJ Business Leaders Discuss How COVID-19 Impacted Small Business with Steve Adubato