New leaders have been named to NJBIA’s Not-for-Profit Council, which includes executives from all over the state who share best practices and collaborate on opportunities that help nonprofit organizations be successful in their mission.
Jodi Grinwald, co-founder and CEO of the Applaud Our Kids Foundation, continues to oversee the council with valuable input from these six new co-leaders:
- Gary Pollack, SVP of Government Affairs and Health Equity at GoMo Health; a division of the Gold Group
- Melissa Tenzer, CEO, Dress for Success of Central Jersey
- Julie Andreola, Director of Development, Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide
- Ernest Lamour, President & CEO, Ridgewood YMCA
- Janet Kotsakis, Director of Human Resources, Food Bank of South Jersey
- Sherise Ritter, Managing Director at The Mercadien Group
The council’s next online meeting, “Poking the Status Quo: How Nonprofits Can Work Smarter,” will be held from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 16. There will be two guest speakers: Amy Fiore, managing director of Sobel Bixel, an independent fundraising and management firm that provides organizational and development guidance for nonprofits; and Terry Pearl, the co-founder of 360 Philanthropy Group, who is a national leader in nonprofit planning, startup, and fund development.
To register to attend the Nov. 16 meeting of the Not-for-Profit Council, go here.
NJBIA councils are a select group of NJBIA members from different business backgrounds who share an interest in staying informed and engaged on issues that create opportunities for business success. In addition to the Not-for-Profit Council, NJBIA also has a Human Resources Council, a Diversity Equity & Inclusion Council, and a Women Business Leaders Council.a
For information on joining any NJBIA council, go to NJBIA’s website.