Data freeze from 3/8/2023 through 3/22/2023
We are upgrading our Member Portal to improve the overall user experience of our online platform. As we go through this transition, we need to limit the amount of data being put into our existing platform from March 8 through March 22. To help you through this transition, please keep the following in mind.
- To make changes to your account, please use our Account Update Page and we will make changes for you.
- If you experience login issues, contact email@example.com, use our Contact Us Page, or call 609-393-7707 for assistance.
- Members can continue to join and renew membership online.
- When the new member portal goes live on March 22, all users will be required to update their password.
- Event registrations will not be impacted. You can continue to register for events.
- To create a new user account or JOIN NJBIA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, use our Contact Us Page, or call 609-393-7707 for assistance.
As with any project like this, the possibility exists that issues will arise. We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.