NJTV Business Correspondent Rhonda Shaffleer talks to NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka about businesses readiness to return to work as Q1 GDP numbers show COVID-19’s economic impact. NJBIA segment begins 30 seconds into the video.
Related News & Media
- Highway Use Taxes on Heavy Trucks, Buses Due Aug. 31
- NJBIA’s Siekerka, Emigholz Named to Insider NJ’s Top 100 NJ Policymakers List
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to NJ Businesses Affected by Flash Floods in 6 Counties
- Business Groups React to NYC’s COVID Vaccine Mandate for Restaurants, Gyms
- Federal Resources Available to Help Sell Goods in International Markets