NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka issued a statement celebrating the winners of NJBIZ’s 2021 Best 50 Women in Business Awards, including 18 of whom belong to NJBIA-member companies.
“Congratulations to all of the recipients of NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business Awards – a great honor considering the number of so many talented and successful businesswomen in this state,” Siekerka said. “We are especially proud to see many of our NJBIA members receive this recognition from NJBIZ for the impacts they’re making on business throughout the state.”
NJBIA members receiving the honor include:
- Mary Ann Boccolini, president and CEO, Samaritan
- Cathleen Davey, president, Holy Name Foundation; vice president, Development, Holy Name
- Junetta Dix, director, Environmental Services, ACT Engineers Inc.
- Linda Dunham, McDonald’s owner/operator, McDonald’s
- Zeynep Ekemen, managing partner, Silver Defender
- Bonnie Frost, partner, Einhorn, Barbarito, Frost & Botwinick PC
- Jenna Gaudio, chief operating officer, Vydia
- Kristina Henderson, owner and CEO, Henderson Promos LLC
- Lori Herndon, president and CEO, AtlantiCare
- Molly John, partner, EY
- Lisa A. John-Basta, member of the firm, Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Cheryl Norton, EVP, chief operating officer, American Water
- Clare Sapienza-Eck, chief strategy officer, Inspira Health
- Allyson Schlesinger, executive vice president, head of consumer banking,
- Joyce Strawser, dean – Stillman School of Business, Seton Hall University
- Nikki Sumpter, executive vice president, chief administrative officer, Atlantic Health System
- Rose Suriano, member and co-chair, Litigation, Brach Eichler
- Kristen Volkland, president/owner, Erbach Communications Group
- Carol Voorhees, senior vice president/chief information officer, NJM Insurance Group
- Catherine Youngman, managing partner, Morristown, Fox Rothschild LLP
For NJBIZ’s full list of Best 50 Women in Business award winners, click here.