To bring maximum benefit to its members, the New Jersey Business & Industry Association has launched a new, comprehensive HR Support Center platform that provides employers with a host of time-saving tools and resources, the most up-to-date HR information, and live professional consultations seven days a week.
“The world of HR can be overwhelming, particularly during these challenging times,” said NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka. “NJBIA’s HR Support Center will help our hard-working, time-starved employers navigate the ever-changing HR landscape.
“In addition to bringing significant savings to our members, the HR Support Center will also provide employers peace of mind knowing they’ll have a one-stop resource at their fingertips whenever any HR issue or challenge arises,” Siekerka said.
NJBIA’s HR Support Center is included in NJBIA membership dues, while access to Support Center PLUS, with HR On-Demand services seven days a week, can be accessed for a nominal fee of $300 a year.
“The HR On-Demand services are unlimited, but can literally save businesses thousands of dollars a year with just a few correspondences,” Siekerka said. “Having a trusted and certified HR Advisor to answer any unique HR question is truly one of the best benefits a business owner can have.”
HR Support Center benefits include:
- Policy library & law alerts
- HR forms, documents and templates
- Employee handbook builder
- Resources covering common employer laws including ACA, FLSA, and FMLA
- Extensive COVID-19 content
- HR webinars lead by HR professionals to drive lead generation for you
- Monthly HR newsletters and eAlerts from NJBIA
- HR fitness test to assess HR compliance gaps
- Guides on popular HR topics
Members who upgrade to the HR On-Demand feature receive:
- Unlimited live advice via chat, telephone or email
- Question and answer history
- HR Concierge Live Chat
- Custom multi-state employee handbooks and consultation
- Custom project requests
- COVID-19 live help
Employers, both NJBIA members and non-NJBIA members, can learn more about NJBIA’s HR Support Center at www.njbia.org/macor call 1-800-499-4419.
For a video about NJBIA’s HR Support Center, click here.