Leading Women Entrepreneurs has announced the selection of their 2018 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Brand Builders, who will be honored in separate ceremonies this fall. NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka was selected in the “Intrapreneur” category.
This prestigious group of women was selected out of hundreds of impressive nominations based on their strong business acumen and ability to both influence and inspire within their respective industries. Their tremendous accomplishments are representative of the increasing impact women are making in the world of business.
“Transforming Tomorrow Together” is the theme for the Leading Women Recognition Events.
The success of these remarkable business women will be recognized at three separate events in the fall:
Sept. 21 -Top 25 Brand Builder ceremony Oct. 15 -Top 25 Intrapreneur ceremony Nov. 12 -Top 25 Entrepreneur ceremony – including the Womens Day Socialpreneur (to be announced in June)
These recognition events are a part of the LWE Initiative, an honor open to women who have, through their hard work and resulting success, helped make significant strides in advancing the economy.
- Mona Terrell – Mona Terrell & Associates
- Linda Lovero-Waterhouse – WSI Web Systems
- Mallika Malhorta –MikiFoto + Co
- Randi Ungar –NJ Advance Media
- Lori Clement –Charter School Business Management
- Christine Cartwright –Provident Bank
- Toni Brown & Tina Wynn –The Brown Wynn Agency
- Jennifer M. Bredehoft –Lead New Jersey
- Lara Nikola –Smart Sips Coffee
- Laura DePrado –Final Touch Plantscaping, LLC
- Nikki Mamuric – Sprout Innovation Co.
- May Van Norman –State Theatre New Jersey
- Denise Wilkerson –Roberts Scott PR
- Brooke B Sellas –B Squared
- Alesha Brady –Three Summers Creative
- Rhonda Schaffler –NJTV
- Andrea Pass –Marketing Maven
- Willie Mae Veasy –Covenant Business Concepts
- Alison McKillop –Smolin Lupin
- Alyson Johnson –Gilly Group
- Stephanie Macias-Arlington –The Joseph A. Unanue Latino Institute at Seton Hall
- Heather Choi –Show Me your Heart (non-profit)
- Angela Harrington –Berkley College
- Monica Yunus & Camille Zemora –Sing for Hope
- Linda Dougerty –NJ Food Council
- Michele Siekerka –NJBIA
- Allison Wright – Verizon & E-School for Girls, Inc.
- Nadia Nedelcheva –Provident Bank
- Diane McNulty –WithumSmith+Brown
- Clelia Pergola –Goldberg Law Group
- Dorinda Walker –Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Linda Martin –CareOne Management, LLC
- Robin Rotenberg –BASF
- Laura Cummings –Southeast Morris County Municipal Utilities
- Donna Custard –New Jersey Chamber of Commerce Foundation (non-profit)
- Mita Mallick –Unilever
- Samantha Hernandez –RWJ Barnabas Health
- Sandra Fava –Fox Rothschild, LLP
- Beverly Jennings –Johnson & Johnson
- Lynn Boccio –Avis Budget Group
- Gale Tenen Spak –New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Susan Connolly –Foley, Inc
- Carlee Potochar –Mid-Atlantic Mechanical
- Jane Curry –Princeton University
- Lise Stewart –EisnerAmper
- Danielle Bottari Cohen –Merchant Advocate
- Lola Barbarash –Charter School Business Management
- Shalini Harve –Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company
- Mary Jo White –Morgan Stanley
- Saira Jan –Rutgers State University / Horizon Blue Cross
- Dee Abedraboh –Investors Bank
- Pamela Pecs Cytron –Pendo Systems
- Stephanie Burroughs –Stephanie Speaking LLC
- Cristina Amyot –Enform HR
- Sharlene Vichness – Language Directions, LLC
- Carol Stillwell –Stillwell-Hansen
- Shari Verrone –Stackable Sensations
- Michelle Cully –Xpressman Trucking & Courier, Inc
- Debbie Wolpov –DSW Processing Solutions
- Denise Bonnaig –Bonnaig & Associates, LLC
- Michaela Birdyshaw & Erin Heindrichs
–Fimbel Architectural Door Specialties
- Charlotte Lacroix –Veterinary Business Advisors, Inc.
- Karen Cahn – iFundWomen
- Lisa Troyano –Annikey LLC DBA myHomeboken
- Robin Marino –Couture ink
- Shelly Hewson –Hewson Landscape, Inc.
- Liz Whitaker –T. Whitaker Painting, Inc.
- Peg Wright –The Center for Great Expectations
- Ayah Bdeir –LittleBits
- Holly Boylan Flego –Shore Point Distributing Co., Inc.
- Manuela Morais –Law Offices of Manuela Morais
- Kimberly Diamond –Boaz Energy Group, LLC
- Jillian Russo –Concrete Scanning and Imaging, Inc.
- Allison Williams –Williams Law Group, LLC
- Hallie Satz –High Road Press
25. Janet Niegel –Nie