One-on-One host Steve Adubato recently discussed the New Jersey Institute of Technology’s economic impacts on Newark development with NJIT President Dr. Joel Bloom. Bloom states that one quarter of the engineers in the state come from NJIT and discusses how adding more jobs and employees are just some examples of the economic impact the institute has on Newark and the state of New Jersey.
Related News & Media
- Reports: Netflix Proposes Huge TV and Film Production Facility for Fort Monmouth
- Clean Energy Goals Require Expensive Upgrades to Power Grid
- Early Voting Underway as NJ Decides Races for Governor, Legislature
- NJEDA to Hold Online Info Sessions on Grants for Businesses in 3 Cities
- NJIT ‘New Business Model Competition’ Open to Entrepreneurs