Award winners will be announced live at the NJMEP annual “Made in New Jersey” event celebrating the sixth annual National Manufacturing Day Friday, October 6th at the Bridgewater Marriott.
Significant Value to Finalists & Winners
- Gain recognition and significant market visibility
- Distinguish your team, your company, and your innovation
- Command an active and visible role in the annual ‘Made in New Jersey’ event
- Expose your company with a special feature in New Jersey Business Magazine
- Promote your company in the marketplace by using the Winner Seal
- Exposure on Website and Social Media
- Visibly and meaningfully contribute to the cause of innovation, leadership and growth
- Help to encourage, foster and mentor promising young innovators
Value to the Non-Finalists
Organizations who do not proceed to the final ballot still receive the following for their nomination:
- Opportunity to hone your marketing message
- Use of the Nominee Seal
Award categories include:
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small (50 or less employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Medium (between 51 and 250 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Large (251 employees or more)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Young/Start-up (in business 5 years or less)
- Innovator of the Year
- Raymond Hopp Award for Excellence
- Made in NJ Honor Roll
Deadline for award submissions is July 31st.
For questions regarding these Awards, MFG Day, or for more information on how to become a partner or sponsor for the 2017 event, contact Lynore DeSantis at (973) 998-9801 or Ldesantis@njmep.org.