The answer is not a simple yes or no. NJBIA’s Stefanie Riehl walks employers through the different rules for paying exempt and non-exempt employees if a business closes unexpectedly. Go here for the Fast Facts, Employers Guide to Emergency Closings (password required).
Related News & Media
- U.S. Senate Vote Paves Way for Infrastructure Bill to Advance
- SBA Opening Online Portal to Speed PPP Loan Forgiveness to Small Businesses
- Siekerka: Post-Pandemic Workforce Needs to ‘Skill Up’
- NJBIA: Spend Fed Relief Funds on Pro-growth Initiatives to Get Economy Back on Track
- NJ Business Leaders Discuss How COVID-19 Impacted Small Business with Steve Adubato