The Propelify Innovation Festival, which typically brings together thousands of innovators, entrepreneurs and investors, will return as a live, in-person event at the Harborside Atrium in Jersey City on Oct. 6 & 7.
Powered by TechUnited NJ, Propelify 2021 will feature inspiring talks, tech, investors, exhibitors, the $100,000 startup competition finales, awards, networking, music, food, drinks, and more. All attendees must show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Since its launch in 2016, Propelify has united 35,000 entrepreneurs and innovators to help propel ideas into action. To register for the 2021 event, go to propelify.com and use code ‘WeInventTheFuture’ for a complimentary ticket.
The festival site, located directly across the Hudson River from New York City, is easily accessible by car, train, PATH, bike and ferry. The 2021 speakers, so far, include:
- Alex Adelman, CEO & Co-Founder, Lolli
- James Altucher, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor, Choose Yourself Media
- Irving Fain, CEO & Founder, Bowery Farming
- Kim Hanemann, President & COO, PSE&G
- Chieh Huang, CEO, Boxed
- Ralph Izzo, Chairman, President and CEO, PSEG
- George Jordan, Business Columnist, The Star Ledger
- Eric Kinariwala, Founder & CEO, Capsule
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder & CEO, Celsius Network
- David Meltzer, Co-founder, Sports 1 Marketing
- Julie Samuels, Executive Director, tech:nyc
- Dave Sorin, Partner, McCarter & English
- Sampath Sowmyanarayan, Chief Revenue Officer, Verizon
- Angelo Stracquatanio, CEO & Co-founder, Apprentice.io
- Cathleen Trigg-Jones, iWoman TV
- Bradley Tusk, CEO & Co-founder, Tusk Ventures