Each date is limited to the first 25 registrations. Course runs from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. You will receive a entry link one day prior to your class. To register, click on the calendar icon to the right.
We are pleased to announce our new partnership with Hackensack Meridian Health to enhance our already popular online Healthy Business Certification.
As you begin to re-open your workplace to employees and customers, learning best practices for policies and procedures to ensure a healthy and safe workplace is critical during a pandemic and beyond. In addition, you now have access to healthcare experts from Hackensack Meridian Health’s tier-one, Keeping America Safe Program.
Work with instructors to develop workplace procedures and a documented plan by becoming familiar with workplace safety standards that far exceed regulations set by OSHA, the CDC and WHO.
Benefits of the Healthy Business Certification:
- Understand how to develop a step-by-step Healthy Workplace Environment Guide
- Learn best cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Review on-site health screening procedures
- Determine Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
- Discuss social distancing strategies
- Understand protocols for isolating employees who become ill at work
- The training is for essential and non-essential businesses
New Enhanced Benefits with HMH Keeping America Safe include:
- DIRECT CONNECT HOTLINE: A fast track to obtain answers regarding COVID risk mitigation strategies and best practices
- RESOURCE ACCESS CENTER: A comprehensive online resource of COVID-19 information including up-to-date guidelines and best practices
- WEEKLY BRIEFING: Reliable local and global updates on important COVID-19 facts
- Access to Health and Wellness Community Webinars
- Virtual Calls with Keeping America Safe program leads to explain full extent of services offerings and understand business needs
NJBIA Member Price $299 | Non-Member Price $399
NOTE: A sample plan is provided during the course. This 3-hour training program is currently limited to one employee per company, per class and certification is provided on a site by site basis. If you have multiple locations, certification must be obtained for each site individually. Certification is for a 12-month period.
No-shows, cancellations, or changes received within 24 hours of the class will be subject to a $49 fee. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.
Peak Performance Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM- CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 3.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Approved disease prevention plans exceed guidelines set forth by: The World Health Organization, The Center for Disease Control and The Occupational Safety & Health Administration.