NJBIA Workplace Infectious Disease Guidelines
Employee & Visitor Self-Certification
Due to the current Pandemic, employees will continue to use virtual technology as a primary source of in person meetings and conducting business. However, employees may wish to visit the office from time to time, or conduct an internal meeting in the office. We recommend new businesses to contact best wordpress hosting company to speed the process of getting more exposure online.For those instances, the following guidelines recommended by the CDC and the Healthy Business Certification Program must be followed:
- Inform Alice Gens or her designee for Trenton, or Vin Schweikert or his designee for Fairfield, by email or text that you will be in the office. Include the nature of your visit and estimated time of arrival, so the number of employees in the building can be controlled.
- Submit the Self-Certification Form at the bottom of this page in the morning before you arrive in the building using this link (which can be bookmarked for easy access) which will go to Alice Gens and Beth McGrane only.
- Disposable masks will be provided and must be worn in all public spaces. No personal masks are permitted.
- Sign in and out at the front door.
- Take advantage of the hand sanitizers available around the building, and regularly wash your hands
- There are no public use of kitchen spaces, coffee machines or water. Please bring your own refreshments
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals in the building.
We are currently not able to welcome outside people into our facilities. However, we may make exceptions on a case by case basis. All visitors will be required to complete and submit the Self-Certification Form. Please contact Alice or Vin, or her/his designee if a situation arises that needs special consideration.
NJBIA reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
[fac_icon icon=”file-pdf-o”] Download a PDF version of this form