NJBIA’s Frank Robinson interviews Senate President Stephen Sweeney on the latest episode of Take on Trenton about the state budget, taxes, legalization of marijuana, and the Path to Progress plan to address New Jersey’s biggest financial problems.
Related News & Media
- More than 360 Attend NJ Pathways Virtual Meeting, Led by NJCCC and NJBIA
- Taking the BAIT – Tax Savings for Pass-through Businesses Expands
- Reed Smith Volunteers to Help Taxpayers File for Earned Income Tax Credit
- NJBIA Says New Laws Signed Today Hurt NJ Affordability, Competitiveness
- Tax Foundation: NJ Corporate Income Tax Highest in US