SheTek, a nonprofit initiated by PamTen, Inc., is offering a unique training program over four weeks in March to build a healthy culture of gender relations in the workplace and enhance understanding and collaboration.
“Co-Creating Gender Balance in the Workplace – Not Just Another Diversity Training,” is a level 1 workshop that will focus on practical applications during four sessions taking place on March 3, 10, 17 and 24. Each two-hour session begins at 12 noon.
SheTek has partnered with Gender Equity and Reconciliation International, a global organization that has conducted gender diversity training with corporations and organizations such as the United Nations, to present this workshop to HR professionals, management leaders, and appropriate supervisors in any type of business. Both men and women are urged to attend.
Topics to be covered include:
- Practical tools for addressing gender challenges in the workplace
- New frameworks for deeper understanding of gender diversity, intersectionality, and inclusion
- Innovative insights and practices for creating gender harmony in the workplace
- Key insights and awareness into yourself and the experience of others
- New levels of mutual awareness and sensitivity cultivated across genders
- Practice and experience with skills for respectful and authentic dialogue between genders
The registration fee is $250, with university and group discounts available. There are also a limited number of scholarships available. More details and registration information are available here.
SheTek is a 501(c)3 organization focused on addressing the need to increase the percentage of women represented in the technology industry. To learn more about SheTek and its mission, go here.