NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka will be featured this weekend on State of Affairs with Steve Adubato on PBS. The discussion focuses on New Jersey’s challenges in regional business competitiveness, the prospect of a minimum wage increase to $15 per hour and the need for structural reform to address New Jersey’s annual budget woes. For a list of airings, visit here.
Related News & Media
- Federal Resources Available to Help Sell Goods in International Markets
- New Hybrid Office Requires Revamping Company Culture
- Citing Security Issues, IRS Urges Businesses, Charities to Check EIN Contact Info
- Comcast Launches New Wireless Mobile Service for Small Business
- Hiring Crisis’ Impact on NJ Tourism Season