NJBIA President and CEO Michele Siekerka will be featured this weekend on State of Affairs with Steve Adubato on PBS. The discussion focuses on New Jersey’s challenges in regional business competitiveness, the prospect of a minimum wage increase to $15 per hour and the need for structural reform to address New Jersey’s annual budget woes. For a list of airings, visit here.
Related News & Media
- Clearing the Air for Better Energy Policymaking
- Summit Explores How to Maintain Reliable Power in a Clean Energy Future
- Emigholz Talks Increased UI Taxes, Return and Earn Program on ‘Minding Your Business’
- US Corporate Tax Revenue Hits Record High in FY21
- NJ Jobless Rate Dips Slightly to 7.1%, but No September Hiring Surge