On this weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” a host of New Jersey small business owners discuss how severe labor shortages are impacting their businesses – and the actions they would like to see Gov. Phil Murphy take to remedy them.
Participants providing short commentary in the special include:
- Karyn Jarzyk, owner/operator, Kiddie Academy locations
- Paul Kieltyka, CEO of Summit Area YMCA
- Vera Sansone, President and CEO of CPC Behavioral Healthcare
- Christine Zicchinolfi, Vice President, ACI Medical and Dental School
- Kurt Alstede, proprietor, Alstede Farms
- Debra Kestenbaum, Vice President, Human Resources, Wedgewood Pharmacy
- Arnold Kamler, Chairman and CEO, Kent International Inc.
- Bill Messenger, President, Campbell’s Express
- Denise Beckson, Vice President, Morey’s Piers
- Bhavesh Patel, President. ADM Hotels
- Bob Wagner, COO, Ott’s Restaurants and Braddock’s Tavern
- Richard Goldstein, Owner, Green Meadows Landscaping Inc.
Also on this weekend’s episode, Gene Wolf, District Director of SCORE NJ, discusses how SCORE mentoring continues to help business owners with all levels of experience and shares the success stories driven by SCORE NJ volunteers assisting those businesses.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that airs on News 12+ at 9:30 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
News 12+ is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey, or you can stream it live here.