Steve Adubato and David Socolow, executive director of Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, discuss repayment plans available on federal student loans. The income-driven repayment plan allows individuals to repay their federal loans as a percentage of their income.
Related News & Media
- Bill Easing Development of Offshore Wind Signed into Law
- NJBIA’s Siekerka Featured on this Weekend’s ‘Think Tank with Steve Adubato’
- Novartis Embarks on 10-Year Pledge to Create Solutions for Health Equity
- Buteas Maintains Need for Hiring Help in NJ Spotlight News Report
- NJBIA Accepting Applications for Government Affairs Internship