Steve Adubato and David Socolow, executive director of Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, discuss repayment plans available on federal student loans. The income-driven repayment plan allows individuals to repay their federal loans as a percentage of their income.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA, Healthcare Groups Offer Remedies to Ease Staffing Pains
- Siekerka: Supreme Court Made Right Decision Blocking Biden Vaccine Mandate for Business
- NJ Pathways Virtual Meeting Videos Now Online
- Pair of Bills to Help Nonprofits Signed into Law
- Pew Research Center: Workforce Gender Disparities Widened During Pandemic