Steve Adubato and David Socolow, executive director of Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, discuss repayment plans available on federal student loans. The income-driven repayment plan allows individuals to repay their federal loans as a percentage of their income.
Related News & Media
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22
- Siekerka Warns about Listing Vaccination Status on Resumes
- NJBIA, NJCCC Request Governor to Sign Basic Skills Bill
- Pew Research: US Household Growth over Last Decade Lowest Ever Recorded