Cecilia Zalkind, president and CEO of Advocates for Children of New Jersey, recently joined Steve Adubato on State of Affairs to discuss the importance of early childhood education. Zalkind explains that, because we now know the brain starts developing at birth, it is crucial for children to be in good environments to support that development early.
Related News & Media
- Bill Easing Development of Offshore Wind Signed into Law
- NJBIA’s Siekerka Featured on this Weekend’s ‘Think Tank with Steve Adubato’
- Novartis Embarks on 10-Year Pledge to Create Solutions for Health Equity
- Buteas Maintains Need for Hiring Help in NJ Spotlight News Report
- NJBIA Accepting Applications for Government Affairs Internship