Cecilia Zalkind, president and CEO of Advocates for Children of New Jersey, recently joined Steve Adubato on State of Affairs to discuss the importance of early childhood education. Zalkind explains that, because we now know the brain starts developing at birth, it is crucial for children to be in good environments to support that development early.
Related News & Media
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22
- Siekerka Warns about Listing Vaccination Status on Resumes
- NJBIA, NJCCC Request Governor to Sign Basic Skills Bill
- Pew Research: US Household Growth over Last Decade Lowest Ever Recorded