Steve Adubato goes One-on-One with Carley Graham Garcia, Executive Director, Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Montclair State University, to discuss how women entrepreneurs are underfunded and how the current administration is working towards fixing this issue.
Related News & Media
- Early Voting Underway as NJ Decides Races for Governor, Legislature
- NJEDA to Hold Online Info Sessions on Grants for Businesses in 3 Cities
- NJIT ‘New Business Model Competition’ Open to Entrepreneurs
- NJCPA Offers New Minority Scholarship Award
- NJBIA Leaders to Share Insights at SheTek’s Women in Tech Event, Oct. 26-27