One-on-One host Steve Adubato recently talked with Gerard Adams, CEO of Fownders, about how his organization is giving back to Newark by helping entrepreneurs. Fownders has a variety of programs to help entrepreneurs succeed, including business development, personal development and influencer development. Their online education portal allows these professionals who feel like they’re alone and need further education and mentorship to do so. They are hoping to expand far beyond Newark.
Related News & Media
- Reflections on the 219th Legislative Session
- How Did Your Legislator Vote on Bad Business Bills?
- Stakeholders Invited to Participate in NJ Pathways to Career Opportunities Virtual Meeting, Jan. 19
- NJ Business Coalition Requests Gov. Murphy to Speed Delivery of ARPA Funds to Business
- Survey: Burnout for Small Business Owners Continues