One-on-One host Steve Adubato recently talked with Gerard Adams, CEO of Fownders, about how his organization is giving back to Newark by helping entrepreneurs. Fownders has a variety of programs to help entrepreneurs succeed, including business development, personal development and influencer development. Their online education portal allows these professionals who feel like they’re alone and need further education and mentorship to do so. They are hoping to expand far beyond Newark.
Related News & Media
- Hiring Crisis’ Impact on NJ Tourism Season
- NJBIA, Other Groups Urge Postponement of Clean Truck Act Rule
- Report from NJBIA’s Government Affairs Policy Committee Meeting
- Media Coverage of NJBIA’s Hiring Crisis Press Conference
- NJBIA on NJ101.5 Town Hall: Get People Back to Work, Prepare for Workforce Changes Ahead