One-on-One host Steve Adubato recently talked with Gerard Adams, CEO of Fownders, about how his organization is giving back to Newark by helping entrepreneurs. Fownders has a variety of programs to help entrepreneurs succeed, including business development, personal development and influencer development. Their online education portal allows these professionals who feel like they’re alone and need further education and mentorship to do so. They are hoping to expand far beyond Newark.
Related News & Media
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22
- Siekerka Warns about Listing Vaccination Status on Resumes
- NJBIA, NJCCC Request Governor to Sign Basic Skills Bill
- Pew Research: US Household Growth over Last Decade Lowest Ever Recorded