Julie Roginsky, president of Comprehensive Communications Group, recently joined Steve Adubato on State of Affairs to discuss how disrespecting women professionally can lead to sexual misconduct in the workplace. Roginsky says women should be treated equally on a professional and personal level and if men respect women in all aspects, misconduct can be prevented.
Related News & Media
- Clearing the Air for Better Energy Policymaking
- Summit Explores How to Maintain Reliable Power in a Clean Energy Future
- Emigholz Talks Increased UI Taxes, Return and Earn Program on ‘Minding Your Business’
- US Corporate Tax Revenue Hits Record High in FY21
- NJ Jobless Rate Dips Slightly to 7.1%, but No September Hiring Surge