Julie Roginsky, president of Comprehensive Communications Group, recently joined Steve Adubato on State of Affairs to discuss how disrespecting women professionally can lead to sexual misconduct in the workplace. Roginsky says women should be treated equally on a professional and personal level and if men respect women in all aspects, misconduct can be prevented.
Related News & Media
- Federal Resources Available to Help Sell Goods in International Markets
- New Hybrid Office Requires Revamping Company Culture
- Citing Security Issues, IRS Urges Businesses, Charities to Check EIN Contact Info
- Comcast Launches New Wireless Mobile Service for Small Business
- Hiring Crisis’ Impact on NJ Tourism Season