As part of One-on-One’s “Women in Leadership” series, host Steve Adubato discusses the importance of mentorship with Celest Quintana, owner and operator of multiple McDonald’s franchises in northern New Jersey. Quintana says the key to being a good mentor is honesty and that women mentors, in particular, can be helpful to women in the workforce having a more challenging time getting ahead.
Related News & Media
- More than 360 Attend NJ Pathways Virtual Meeting, Led by NJCCC and NJBIA
- Taking the BAIT – Tax Savings for Pass-through Businesses Expands
- Reed Smith Volunteers to Help Taxpayers File for Earned Income Tax Credit
- NJBIA Says New Laws Signed Today Hurt NJ Affordability, Competitiveness
- Tax Foundation: NJ Corporate Income Tax Highest in US