As part of One-on-One’s “Women in Leadership” series, host Steve Adubato discusses the importance of mentorship with Celest Quintana, owner and operator of multiple McDonald’s franchises in northern New Jersey. Quintana says the key to being a good mentor is honesty and that women mentors, in particular, can be helpful to women in the workforce having a more challenging time getting ahead.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA Announces Energy Conference, Discussing Clean Energy Goals with Cost Considerations
- NJBC to NJ’s Congressional Delegation: Expand the J1 Visa Program
- DEP Implements EJ Law, Despite Incomplete Regulatory Process: What Businesses Should Know
- Report from NJBIA’s Joint Environmental Quality and Energy Policy Committee Meeting
- Security Survey: Most Business Executives Would Be Willing To Pay Cyber Ransoms