Steve Adubato and Dr. Shereef Elnahal, Commissioner, New Jersey Department of Health, discuss how prevalent autism is in the state, the importance for parents and caretakers to bring their children to the pediatrician regularly, and also early signs to look for in diagnosis.
Related News & Media
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22
- Siekerka Warns about Listing Vaccination Status on Resumes
- NJBIA, NJCCC Request Governor to Sign Basic Skills Bill
- Pew Research: US Household Growth over Last Decade Lowest Ever Recorded