Steve Adubato and Dr. Shereef Elnahal, Commissioner, New Jersey Department of Health, discuss how prevalent autism is in the state, the importance for parents and caretakers to bring their children to the pediatrician regularly, and also early signs to look for in diagnosis.
Related News & Media
- OSHA Withdraws Vaccine-or-Test COVID Rule Affecting Private Employers
- College ROI for Low-Income Students Is $756K, Compared to $822K for All Students
- Monmouth Regional Chamber Honors Two with ATHENA Leadership Awards
- Roberto Izaguirre Named COO of Arrow Fastener Co.
- IFEL Seeks Volunteers for Expanded ‘Small Businesses Need Us’ Initiative