The Burlington County Institute of Technology is now offering Career and Technical Education enrollment to Burlington County 11th & 12th graders (Fall 2018). Incoming 11th graders may acquire enough CTE course work to earn an industry credential upon graduation. Twelfth (12th) grade students may need to attend BCIT’s Adult Education Program to complete and earn an industry-based credential or continue their education through a two or four-year college. Details can be found here.
Related News & Media
- Reflections on the 219th Legislative Session
- How Did Your Legislator Vote on Bad Business Bills?
- Stakeholders Invited to Participate in NJ Pathways to Career Opportunities Virtual Meeting, Jan. 19
- NJ Business Coalition Requests Gov. Murphy to Speed Delivery of ARPA Funds to Business
- Survey: Burnout for Small Business Owners Continues