The state Division of Taxation wants to know what you think of its taxation website. The agency responsible for collecting taxes and processing refunds is asking businesses to give them feedback on how to improve the website. They are asking the business community to take a short survey.
Related News & Media
- Clearing the Air for Better Energy Policymaking
- Summit Explores How to Maintain Reliable Power in a Clean Energy Future
- Emigholz Talks Increased UI Taxes, Return and Earn Program on ‘Minding Your Business’
- US Corporate Tax Revenue Hits Record High in FY21
- NJ Jobless Rate Dips Slightly to 7.1%, but No September Hiring Surge