The state Division of Taxation wants to know what you think of its taxation website. The agency responsible for collecting taxes and processing refunds is asking businesses to give them feedback on how to improve the website. They are asking the business community to take a short survey.
Related News & Media
- Federal Resources Available to Help Sell Goods in International Markets
- New Hybrid Office Requires Revamping Company Culture
- Citing Security Issues, IRS Urges Businesses, Charities to Check EIN Contact Info
- Comcast Launches New Wireless Mobile Service for Small Business
- Hiring Crisis’ Impact on NJ Tourism Season