The New Jersey Society of CPAs reflects on the 110-year journey of women in the accounting profession by interviewing five female NJCPA members about what inspired them to become CPAs, the challenges they face, and the advice they have for the next generation.
The NCPA’s IssuesWatch Podcast features on April 8 featured:
- Evelyn McDowell, CPA, associate professor at Rider University
- Kathy Powers, CPA, CFO at Matheny Medical and Educational Center and the president-elect of the NJCPA
- Sofia Cordero, CPA, senior manager at Mazars
- Twinkle Tailor, CPA, director of financial planning and analysis at Prudential
- Doris Vazacopoulos, accounting student at Stevens Institute of Technology
The IssuesWatch Podcast is a weekly program that covers the latest business and economic issues impacting New Jersey CPAs and the business community.