The popular stereotypes about millennials are all wrong, says Republican strategist Evan Siegfried, author of GOP GPS: How to Find the Millennials and Urban Voters the Republican Party Needs to Survive. He explains why when he goes one on one with Steve Adubato.
Related News & Media
- NJBIA on NJ101.5 Town Hall: Get People Back to Work, Prepare for Workforce Changes Ahead
- AACCNJ Offers Employers Help Filling Jobs
- Nominations Open for 2021 NJ Immigrant Entrepreneur Awards
- U.S. Senate Vote Paves Way for Infrastructure Bill to Advance
- SBA Opening Online Portal to Speed PPP Loan Forgiveness to Small Businesses