The popular stereotypes about millennials are all wrong, says Republican strategist Evan Siegfried, author of GOP GPS: How to Find the Millennials and Urban Voters the Republican Party Needs to Survive. He explains why when he goes one on one with Steve Adubato.
Related News & Media
- NJ One-Stop Career Centers Now Scheduling In-Person Appointments
- Post Your Photos, Videos Shopping at Family Businesses
- Foundation Seeks Performers for 2021 Talent Competition
- Warehouse Demand Deepens Despite Bill Aimed at Slowing Them Down
- Why You Should be Attending NJBIA’s Energy Conference on Friday, Oct. 22