On this past weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” multiple business owners and business leaders discussed the impacts of New Jersey’s continuing hiring challenges and how to address them.
Featured on the show from NJBIA’s Hiring Crisis press conference were:
- Michele Siekerka, NJBIA President and CEO
- Vicki Clark, Cape May County Chamber of Commerce and New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Densie Beckson, Vice President, Morey’s Piers
- Ferlanda Fox Nixon, Policy Chief, African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
- Joe Palmisano, owner of Four Seasons Diner and Joe Bella’s Italian Kitchen in Toms River
- Ralph Wolff, owner of Jersey Coast Appliance in Toms River
- Alli O’Neill, manager of Colonial Bakery, Lavallette and Mueller’s Bakery in Bay Head
- Karyn Serrano Jarzyk, owner of Kiddie Academy, Runnemede
To view the clip, click here.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that can be viewed at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday on News 12+, which is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey.
To see all past episodes of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” click here.