On this past weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” New Jersey’s top business leaders discuss recommendations on how to responsibly use $6.4 billion in funding that is coming to the state via the American Rescue Plan.
Speakers on the broadcast include:
- Joel Bloom, President, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Bernie Corrigan, President, IBEW Local 102
- John Harmon, President and CEO, African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
- Christina Renna, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- Ralph Albert Thomas, CEO and Executive Director, New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Libby Vinson, Senior Vice President, Association Business Solutions
Also on this past weekend’s episode, a video spotlight on the Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute, an NJBIA New Good Neighbor Award winner.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that can be viewed at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday on News 12+, which is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey.