Highlights from NJBIA’s recent Women Business Leaders Forum were featured on this past weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business.”
Brand builder and Emmy award winner Kerry Barrett, of Kerry Barrett Consulting, presented a discussion to the crowd at The Palace at Somerset Park about overcoming challenges in the male-dominated television news industry.
Also featured were portions of a breakout discussion on working from home and your mental health featuring:
- Shakira Johnson, Founder and CXO, Johnson PR & Events
- Rina Desai, Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, Panasonic North America
- Bertha Garcia Robinson, Business Coach, Consultant, Star One Professional Services
- Pat Roselle, Global Head, Patient Stakeholder Engagement, R&D, Sanofi
- Cornell Thomas, International Speaker and Author
Portions of another panel, discussing COVID-19 and your career path were also included, featuring panelists:
- James Briggs-Rogers, Senior Director, Career Services, Berkeley College
- Bonnie Negron, CEO, Founder, Bonnie Career Services
- Claude Richardson, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Delta Dental of New Jersey & Connecticut
- Alice Robinson, Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, RWJ Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that airs on News 12+ at 9:30 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
To see all past episodes of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business,” click here.