All visitors are required to complete and submit the following Self-Certification Form.
- Submit the Self-Certification Form at the bottom of this page in the morning before you arrive at any of our offices.
- If you are unvaccinated, you will be required to wear a mask while in the building. Disposable masks are available at the entrance.
- Sign in and out at the front door.
- Take advantage of the hand sanitizers available around the building, and regularly wash your hands.
- If you are unvaccinated, please keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals in the building.
We respectfully ask that you refrain from entering our facilities if any of the following apply to you:
- You been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days and you are not vaccinated.
- You have you travelled internationally in the past 14 days and you are not vaccinated.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- You have any symptoms of a fever in the past 48 hours: chills, sweats, felt “feverish” or had a temperature of 100.4F or greater.
- You have new loss of taste or smell.
- You have experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
NJBIA reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Download a writeable PDF of this questionnaire.