Several highlights from NJBIA’s recent Women Business Leaders Forum will be featured on this weekend’s edition of NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business.”
Brand builder and Emmy award winner Kerry Barrett, of Kerry Barrett Consulting, presented a discussion to the crowd at The Palace at Somerset Park about overcoming challenges in the male-dominated television news industry.
The show will also feature portions of a breakout discussion on working from home and your mental health featuring:
- Shakira Johnson, Founder and CXO, Johnson PR & Events
- Rina Desai, Director, Financial Planning and Analysis, Panasonic North America
- Bertha Garcia Robinson, Business Coach, Consultant, Star One Professional Services
- Pat Roselle, Global Head, Patient Stakeholder Engagement, R&D, Sanofi
- Cornell Thomas, International Speaker and Author
Portions of another panel, discussing COVID-19 and your career path will also be including, featuring panelists:
- James Briggs-Rogers, Senior Director, Career Services, Berkeley College
- Bonnie Negron, CEO, Founder, Bonnie Career Services
- Claude Richardson, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Delta Dental of New Jersey & Connecticut
- Alice Robinson, Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, RWJ Barnabas Health Behavioral Health Center
Also on this weekend’s episode, Karen Reif, PSE&G Vice President, Renewable & Energy Solutions, discusses the great investments PSE&G is making to bring clean energy solutions to their customers – including energy efficiency for businesses and home and commitments to EV infrastructure.
NJBIA’s “Minding Your Business” is a weekly TV show that airs on News 12+ at 9:30 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
News 12+ is available on most Fios and Optimum systems in New Jersey, or you can stream it live here.