NJBIA webinars are a free benefit to all members. Learn about best practices and available resources to help your business succeed. You can ask questions or just listen in – all without leaving your desk.
Miss one you really wanted to view? No problem. Each webinar is archived for later viewing as well. For more information, contact Association of Member Programs Jasmine Garrett 609-858-9518.
Making a Plan for the Future: Are Your Affairs in Order?
Are you Affairs in Order? Ask Eric Goldberg, CELA your questions about your planning to ensure that your present and future needs are met.
Join Eric R. Goldberg, CELA as he addresses the common mistakes that are made when planning for present and future needs and how to avoid them. He will also discuss and answer questions on what professionals and families need to know about powers of attorneys, wills and trusts, VA benefits, Medicaid, and so much more!
During this webinar this presentation, you will learn the following:
• Are your affairs in order?
• What documents are most important?
• How to avoid common mistakes when planning for a loved one’s long long-term care
• Why is a will so important
• What is a POA and why it’s more important than ever to have one
• Who is eligible for VA Benefits and Medicaid
• When should you set up a trust
Presented by: Time permitting, there will be Q&A with viewers at the end of the presentation.